Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Ready for the Rose Bowl


Despite Bret Bielema leaving Wisconsin to take the head coaching position at the University of Arkansas, I’m confident that the Badgers can still win the Rose Bowl. Wisconsin Athletic Director, Barry Alvarez will step in as the interim head football coach for the bowl game. Alvarez was the head coach for the Badgers from 1990-2005. During his 16 seasons as head coach, Alvarez set the record for the most wins in Wisconsin Badgers football history. The Badgers won 8 of their 11 bowl game appearances under Alvarez which is why I think Wisconsin will be just fine against Stanford.

Last year I was lucky and got to attend the Rose Bowl game! Even though Wisconsin lost, it was still a great experience! Since I’m not able to go to Pasadena this year, I bought myself some Wisconsin Badgers apparel to wear at the bar while I’m watching the game with some friends. Check out what I got!  

I ordered this retro Wisconsin t-shirt


I thought it would be good to have a Wisconsin fleece so I bought this one:


And to cover up my balding head, I got this Wisconsin hat:



No comments:

Post a Comment